Forest School is an inspirational process, that offers ALL learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment with trees.
The Principles of Forest School
- Forest school is long term and the sessions are regular – throughout the whole year and in most weathers.
- Forest school takes place in a woodland or natural environment.
- Forest school is child-led.
- Forest School promotes holistic development.
- Forest School involves appropriate, supported risk-taking.
- Forest school is run by a qualified Forest School leader.
Two classes every week attend Forest School. To see some of the exciting things we do, look at the gallery below...